The Spill Canvas Tour

I wasn't crazy about the venue, lighting, or stage setup for the Milwaukee show on this tour, so I came out to Chicago to re-shoot.

Before arriving to the show I took a wrong turn that cost me about 20 minutes, therefore I do not have any photos of the first group 'Sing It Loud'.

(Thankfully I was there for an amazing group called Steel Train, and they didn't come on until after the first act. :-) )

The metro appeared the be close to sold out that night, and all the groups I saw (ludo, steel train, spill canvas) put on a wonderful performance.

Now for some photos:

Steel Train
Steel Train having a quick group huddle directly backstage.


Ludo
The lead singer of Ludo gets frisky with the DIRRTY venue broom.

Spill Canvas
Spill Canvas warming up for roughly 10 minutes during set change backstage.


While backstage I was able to check out the crazy door less stalls in the bathrooms, broken down rough furniture, and of course the mini dining area that had the "MMMMmm Fake Sugar".
More Pictures:





LUDO:

Andrew Volpe - Ludo

Tim Convy - Ludo

Steel Train:

Steel Train

Steel Train

*** No Photos of Spill Canvas live Currently Available ***

Steel Train are some of the nicest/talented guys I've ever met and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

LINKS:
http://www.myspace.com/ludorocks
http://ww.myspace.com/steeltrain


Tracks to Catch:
Steel Train: Black Eye
Ludo: Go-Getter Greg
The Spill Canvas: All Over You

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I envy you...

Post a Comment